Saturday, September 24, 2011

Question of Sanity

What keeps me sane?

Creative outputs, a puzzle that I can figure out, staring at nothing, being challenged by work, being aggressive, being passive, or probably both...

I am always told, I complicate things when things should be as simple as counting 1, 2, 3. Believe me, I always wish that I could see things as simple as it should be seen. But my mind works differently, it digests everything that it encounters. It's like a machine that keeps on thinking, one answered question then another question will pop, another idea to explore.

So again, the question of what keeps me sane?

Nothing i guess! Because my mentally incapacitated mind, tends to  revolve on the idea that it's insanity is all but normal. So an insane mind that thinks it's sane, do not need things to make it sane. Does that even sound logically possible??

Well, probably why this blog has a title "Screwed up Adult Mind" coz whatever will be written in this blog, may or may not be logical anyway....

SAM




No comments:

Post a Comment