Wednesday, December 10, 2014

I am scared. 

I want to find a job but there is not even one phone call from the prospective employers I have submitted my resumes to. 

I am starting to doubt my abilities. I am starting to panic. Maybe because I have placed too much confidence in myself that I will find a job and those buried insecurities in my psyche is slowly creeping out. My fear of I don't know what is holding me back.  Is it my EGO, getting fired seemed to have taken a toll on me. I was not prepared. But hey who gets prepared when they get fired.

What the hell am I going to do with my life now? 

I know other people may be in a much darker place compared to my life.  But this is what I am feeling now.  I feel that this is a situation I don't know how to handle at the moment.

I wish I can just easily understand and fix whatever it is that I am feeling but I don't know how.... 

I don't know what do and I cannot seem to get myself to move forward.  What am I going to do now?


SAM 

No comments:

Post a Comment