Sunday, August 7, 2016

Broken pieces of my Soul

How did I let this happen to myself again?  Getting my emotions involved with the wrong person.

I was so contented with my loneliness and not longed for someone to be with me.  I was alone, lonely but contented.

Then he came along, made me feel important and made me realize how important it is to have someone beside you, someone who cares for you and someone who makes you feel valued.

All of sudden situation changed and everything fell apart. He does not want me, he likes someone else.  I have set the rules of the game of not having any expectations.  Then I lost when I started to expect more, to want more of him.  I lost the game of love.

So here I am picking up the broken pieces of my soul. Hurt. Untrusting. Doubtful.  Issues that I have experienced and resolved yet experienced again and again and again.

Different relationships that always ended in failure and misery. Each failed relationship I loose a bit of my soul.

Will I ever find true love?  One that I will last for until my last dying breath.

SAM




No comments:

Post a Comment